Have a look at the top 9 electric sports car which are listed below.
While many around the world have already moved to environmentally friendly vehicles, Indians are just starting to appreciate the potential and usefulness of electric cars. In 2019-20, sales of electric vehicles increased by 20%. (source)
Due to this growing interest, almost every year, car manufacturers come up with new battery-operated vehicles.
Electric Hyundai Kona
The Kona electro is considered to be one of the best electric vehicles in India, equipped with the Advanced Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM). In just less than 10 seconds, it has a ferocious pickup of 100km/h.
This car can generate a big torque of 395 Nm with its spectacular miles. Kona Electric can generate in ideal conditions about 134bhp powerfully.
- The capacity of the battery – 39.2kWh
- Distance by load – 452 km/full load
- Recharge time – fast charging for 57 minutes and standard charging for six hours.
- Winner of the 2019 Tech and Auto Awards Electronic Vehicle Award.
- Price – from Rs.23.71 lakh to launch.
Tata Tigor EV
This electric sedan with a three-phase AC induction engine is available in the choice of colors Egyptian Blue and Pearlescent White. The 310-liter boot room is a very convenient addition to the luggage storage facility.
The maximum power of 40bhp and the maximum torque of 105 Nm can be expected from this vehicle. The vehicle can achieve speeds of 80km/h under optimum driving conditions.
- Battery capacity – 21.5kWh
- Load distance – 142 km/full load
- Loading time – quick 90 minutes load and daily 6 hours fee.
- Price – Lakh Price from Rs.9.54.
MG ZS EV
The UK business, which is one of the top electric cars in India, sells a luxury EV. The motor is driven by a similar motor, just like Tata Nexon EV. This superb SUV offers many brilliant features, which include a boot room of 448 litres, diamond-cut alloy machine wheels and electrically assisted steering. The torque can also be massive with 353 Nm.
- Capability of the battery – 44.5kWh
- Charge distance– 340km/full load
- Time to recharge – 50 minutes of fast charging. It takes 6 to 8 hours for normal load.
- Price – starting at Rs.20.88 lakh.
Tata Nexon EV
The Nexon EV is one of the most impressive EV SUVs with a 3-phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor. His battery Li-ion Polymer has liquid cooling to ensure that the temperature even after a long drive continues to be relatively low.
Since this car is powered, it can generate impressive 127bhp peak power. The three colors you can choose from are Moonlit Silver, Teal Blue and Glacier White, signatures.
- Capacity of battery – 30.2kWh
- Charge distance – 312 km/full load.
- Timing – 0-80% charge with a fast loader in 60 minutes.
- Awards – Recipient of the 2018 NDTV’s Car and Bike Awards Subcompact SUV of the Year Award. Price – from Rs. 13.99 lakh Prices.
The e-Verito is a sedan, unlike the e2oPlus, another Mahindra offering. It has a similar three-phase motor AC induction.
This vehicle, however, provides a massive boot room of about 510 litres, making it suitable for carrying big bags and equipment.
An electro-hydraulic steering system and tubeless stainless steel wheels are also available. It is, however, available only in a white diamond hue.
- Capacity of battery – 21.2kWh
- Charge distance – 140km/full load
- Time to recharge – fast charge in 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Price – from Rs.10.11 lakh to launch.
Tata Tiago EV
Tata Motors is anticipated to launch an electric version of the car after it has conquered the fuel segment with its Tiago.
This vehicle is ideally suited for your daily travel, with 200 Nm of torque and 135bhp of fuel. The upcoming model of the Tata Tiago is also expected to provide rapid recharge.
- Capacity of batteries – 30kW
- Charge distance of 130km/full load
- Time to recharge – to be promoted
- Planned price – between lakhs Rs.5 and lakhs Rs.7.
- Date of launch planned – August 2020
Electric shirt and an electric shutter have already been on the market for Mahindra.
The space for an SUV just leaves. While not much of the vehicle specimens is known, we know that the power of 54 bhp and a top speed of 120Nm can be expected.
Additional characteristics include electricity steering, power front windows and anti-lock braking.
- Power of batteries – 15.9kWh
- Distance by Charge – 147 km/full charge
- Time to refill – to be marketed
- Price expected – Rs.8.25 lakh
- The expected date of launch – June 2020
In the near future, the Nissan Leaf 2018 is set to be announced. This coming vehicle is expected to have a better battery power than 148bhp and a maximum torque of 320Nm.
In addition, the reports show that Nissan plans to sell two separate versions with a 50kWh battery as the base versions. Instead, the premium edition will use a battery with 75kWh.
- 50 kWh and 75 kWh battery power
- Charge Distance – 400 km/please load
- Period to recharge – from 8 hours to 16 hours.
- Expected price – from lakh Rs.35 to lakh Rs.40.
- Date of start planned – February 2021
Mahindra XUV300 EV
The Mahindra XUV300 electrical version, which was unveiled at the 2020 Auto Expo, is expected to be identical to the baseline XUV. Its main competition will probably be the Tata NexonEV, so for this much-anticipated SUV, you can expect a similar price.
Mahindra must not yet disclose more data, such as battery size, charging distance and more.
- Power of the battery – to notify
- Charge Distance – Announced
- Time to refill – to be announced
- Price predicted – Rs.18 lakh
- The expected start date of December 2020 .