Maruti Suzuki has re-launched its Maruti Baleno premium hatchback with a starting price of Rs 5.45 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new Maruti Baleno model is available in four variants and two new colors.
The New Baleno has always been known for its bold persona, iconic design, and innovative features. The Maruti Baleno 2019 model retains the engines and gearboxes from its predecessor and the Baleno takes that boldness a notch higher. The exteriors are striking with the all new bumper and the 16- inch alloy wheels and new premium interiors, a host of innovative features and advanced technology make it an exceptional drive. The stylish look of the car with the new LED projector Headlamps with LED Daytime running Lamps brighten up even the darkest of streets. The New Baleno which comes with stunning new Two-tone Precision Cut Alloy Wheels with new design and distinct Fog Lamp garnish by which the car looks more stylish.
The New Premium interiors and extension of its exterior design language. A cabin of the New Baleno crafted from exceptional materials and ornamentation, along with premium dual tone Black and Navy seat fabric which adds to its bold appeal and new look and from the moment you settle inside the car, you will experience the best comfort and a touch of perfection.
By driving the New Baleno is an altogether feels different experience with the new state-of-the-art Smart play Studio, which allows you to text, call, play music and also navigate easily through the city and all you have to do is just use your voice with the smart play app by which you access the radio and avail services like music, weather and more. The cars vital information can be tracked easily through various screens in the Multi Information display helps you monitor the fuel consumption, energy flow, trip details, driving range, gear shift, and more, whenever you want.
Maruti Baleno engines will carry over its engines from the Maruti Swift and the Petrol engine of the Boleno will be the 84 PS 1.2-liter K-Series unit and more over it also has the diesel variant the Maruti Baleno diesel will use the 1.3-liter DDiS engine developing 75 PS and also The Maruti will offer a CVT on the petrol though.
When it comes to in-car features:
- The new state-of-the-art SmartPlay studio allows you to text, call, play music and also navigate easily through the city using the Steering Mounted controls and all you need to do is just use your voice.
- With the Smartplay Studio app, you can access Aha Radio which gives you access to music, radio, weather and other services.
- While you’re doing all that, keep track of your car’s vital information easily through various screens in the Multi-Information Display.
- The Screens which helps you to monitor the fuel consumption of the engine, energy flow, trip details, driving range, gear shift, and more, whenever you want to know.
The New Baleno provides great comfort and convenience and there is so much that the New Baleno has to offer. Let’s know about storage space, and the New Baleno comes with 60:40 Split Rear Seats and Parcel Shelf that allow more room for your entire extra luggage when you go on holiday trip or travel.
Baleno has its top priority about passenger and pedestrian safety which it comes with the NEXA Safety Shield which has a host of safety features like:
- It has ABS with EBD, Suzuki-TECT Body, Dual Front Airbags and Seat Belt Pretensioners with Force Limiters. It also has Isofix Child Seat Anchorages, Pedestrian Protection Compliance and more.
- As keeping in mind, the safety of pedestrians also New Baleno is fully compliant with pedestrian protection norms along with full frontal, frontal offset and side impact norms for safety.
- It has the Speed Limit indicator which controls the speed level as it beeps when you cross over 80kmph and it continuously beeps after 120kmph. In addition to these we also have the co-driver seat belt reminder system & Reverse Parking Sensor, available in all the variants.
- For more driving comfort, the New Baleno comes with Tilt and Telescopic Steering which allows you to adjust the steering wheel as per your requirement.
- The new Baleno comes with an option of CVT ; to make your city rides a hassle – free experience. The great performance with the effortless driving experience.
The Specifications of the New Baleno which ensure a premium driving experience and also feel comfortable with the convenience features like Keyless Entry and easy Push Start-Stop, Electrically Retractable ORVMs and has the Tilt & Telescopic Steering. The refreshed dual-tone interiors, as well as the new NEXA Smartplay Studio with smartphone connectivity and Steering Mounted Controls, further enhance your journey. The NEXA Baleno specifications list includes the NEXA Safety Shield, designed to ensure the safety of the people in and around the car. It includes ABS with EBD, Dual Front Airbags, Pedestrian Protection Compliance, ISOFIX Child Seat Anchorages and more. The Reverse Parking Cameras and Rear Parking Assist Sensors make even the hardest parking situations a cake walk. Baleno variants have standardized safety features. The Baleno has been designed with a Suzuki Tech body which is made of high tensile steel that disperses any impact to parts of the car other than the middle.
As you drive the new Baleno, you will rule the roads and own the night. The bold look of the premium hatchback is accentuated by its 3D Graphic Design Grille and LED Projector Headlamps with LED DRLs. The LED Rear Combination Lamps, aggressive Front Bumper, distinctive fog lamps and stylish Two-tone Precision Cut Alloy Wheels add to its enticing exterior and make it look more stimulating. The New Baleno has been inspired by the striking new LED rear combination Lamps add more style to its new personality.
Baleno is available in 13 variants, out of these 13 variants, 10 are Manual and 3 are Automatic (CVT). Coming to the price, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift starts from Rs 5.45 lakh to Rs 8.77 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) . Due to this the price hike over the older model and ranging from Rs 7,000 to Rs 21,000 for the petrol variant and diesel manual variants, and the price between Rs 30,000 to Rs 44,000 for the CVT variants and now the Maruti Baleno on road price comes out to be Rs 6.02 lakh for the Sigma (Petrol) and Rs 6.97 for the Delta (Petrol) variant.
Boleno is competing against Tata Altroz, Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire, Toyota Glanza and Volkswagen Polo.