- Hyundai Alcazar is the Korean car manufacturer’s first three-row SUV in India.
- Hyundai’s Alcazar is based on Crete and is available for manual and automatic transmission in petrol and diesel motor options.
- Alcazar has seating options for six and seven rows.
A start price of CAD 16.30 lakh (introduction, ex-showroom) in India was launched for Hyundai Alcazar SUV. Here is Hyundai’s first three series SUV for the market. Alcazar, mainly based in Crete, promises to be an efficient drive and to offer a smooth and functional cabin. Petrol and diesel engine options together with manual and automatic transmission mean that a broad range of prospective buyers could favor Hyundai Alcazar.
Read More: 2021 new Kia Sportage SUV has been unveiled.
Premium dual tone cognac brown interiors
Hyundai ALCAZAR redefaults premium, comfort and versatility for an unparalleled journey with a 1st-section host.
- 10.25 cm (26.03 centimeters) Digital cluster multi-display
- Sound system Bose premium (8 Speakers)
- AQI display car healthy air cleanser
- Seatback table for the front row with retractable cup-holder and holder of IT devices
- Sunvisor Front Row
- Step side legs
- Sunshade back window
The cabin creates an elegant and soothing environment while revealing a magnificent experience in the car, emphasised by the 2 760 mm leading wheelbase of the Hyundai ALCAZAR. A number of advanced and high-tech features will be provided by Hyundai ALCAZAR –
- Smart sunroof voice-enabled
- Top and Tumble seats of a second row (Captain & 60:40 Split Seats)
- Select drive mode (comfort | eco |sport)
- Traction modes (snow | sand |mud)
- Hyundai projection puddle lamps
- The lighting of 64 colors.
- The seat of Power Pilot – 8 Way
- Hyundai Blue Advanced Link (Connected-Car technology)
The Hyundai Alcazar may have the longest wheelbase in the segment, but its overall profile is quite pronounced. For reference, here are its exterior dimensions and those of Creta. Creta Alcazar (with roof rails)
Length (mm): 4,500 4,300
Width (mm) 1,790 1,790
Height (mm): 1,675 1620-1635
The Hyundai ALCAZAR has four powertrain options, including a 2.0-liter petrol MPi engine and a 1.5-liter diesel CRDi engine with a 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmissions. The 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine with 6-Speed Manual transmission delivers power to conquer, accelerating from 0 to 100 km/h in 9.5 seconds*. While both the 2.0 l Petrol MPi engine and the 1.5 l Diesel CRDi engine offer best-in-class fuel efficiency with 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmissions.
Variations and color options for the Alcazar:
Alcazar is available in three broad variants: Prestige, Platimun, and Signature, with petrol and diesel engines.