Changing a flat is one of the most significant vehicles repair capabilities you can have. It is frustrating to get a flat tire but it is not difficult to replace it with a spare tire.
- Using a wrench to remove nuts from the hinge.
- Lift the jack onto the motorcycle.
- Take off the lug nuts and then take off the tire.
- Put the replacement tire on.
- Placed nuts back on the lug.
- Bottom-up the car.
- See to it that the lug nuts are tight.
Jumpstart your car
Possibly at some point you’ll need to learn how to jump your car and that will save you a lot of time waiting for roadside assistance.
- Bring all vehicles into and shut off neural.
- Connect a red clip to your car’s positive battery terminal, and the other to the other car’s positive battery terminal.
- Attach one black clip to the negative battery terminal of the other vehicle.
- Fix the other black clip to a surface of unpainted metal on the vehicle.
- Start the engine and don’t shut off your car until you’ve driven it for several minutes.
Change the oil
Clean oil allows the car to run smoother and the engine to last longer. Check your oil periodically, and when appropriate change it.
- Remove plug from drain.
- Unwind and empty the oil filter.
- Put in the plug.
- Pour the new oil in.
Also Read:-TOP 10 VINTAGE CARS OF MERCEDES BENZ!
Change spark plugs
If you have trouble starting your car, the check engine light is on, you get a poor gas mileage, you can hear the engine idling roughly, your car is slow to accelerate or it hasn’t been done in about 130,000 km, it’s time to change your spark plugs.
- Search for the spark plug.
- Disconnect wire from spark plug.
- Substitute the old spark plug with a new one.
- Switch the wire back on.
Change the battery
Check your battery periodically to see how to fix it to prevent trouble from starting your vehicle. It’s easy to change your battery.
- Take the covers off.
- Disconnect the negative cables and remove the clip from the post.
- Disconnect the cables and clamp the positive ones.
- Remove the screws.
- Replace the battery old with a new one.
- Put the cable clamps back.
Change wiper blades
Windshield wiper blades are a feature of vehicle safety which is sometimes forgotten but very significant. They will be in good condition at all times so you can easily replace them yourself.
- Lift the wiper off the windshield and tap to replace the old wiper.
- Switch on the latest one.
Replace air filters
Air filters are often ignored but protect the engine in your car from pollutants like dust.
- Open the hood, and find the filter box for air. It’s the black box, with a big hose coming from its side.
- Open the filter box for air, and remove the old filter.
- Put the new one in and close the package.
Replace brake pads
Your brakes should always be in excellent condition to prevent an accident from happening. Modifying brake pads is like changing a flat tire.
- To lift the car using a jack.
- Put off the tires.
- Remove bolts from the slider.
- Let the old brake pads off.
- Put on the new brake pads and fasten them with the slider bolts.
- Turn the tires on again.
Replace a headlight or taillight
A broken light can pose a safety hazard on your car and get you a ticket. Luckily you’re easy to fix yourself.
- Remove the screws which connect the light frame to the bracket.
- Disconnect the cables which power the bulb.
- Replace the old bulb with a new one, and put it all back.