Ever since it’s launch Creta has become a top seller for Hyundai in India. Creta’s huge success is owed to its smart design, extreme power and love at first sight capable looks. In 2019 Creta has received an update that has to add more utility to it.
Creta owes it humungous power to the 1.4-liter petrol and diesel, as well as 1.6-litre diesel engines. The 1.6-litre petrol motor with 121 bhp and the 151 Nm of peak torque, while the 1.6-liter diesel gives out 129 bhp and 260 Nm peak torque. The 1.4-liter diesel makes 89 bhp and 220 Nm peak torque. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and automatic.
NEW FEATURES ADDED
The recent upgrade has added the following new features.
- New ventilated seats which were introduced in Elantra now are available in creta also. These seats add more comfort to the driver and facilitate the long drives with ease.
- New LED taillights on the top model. These LEDs to provide a very smart look to the car. Now the car looks much wider fro the back because of these LEDs.
- Best in class parking sensors.
- Increased safety features like mandatory seatbelt reminder, speed alert system. These increased safety features will help you in a safer and more enjoyable drive
- The HVAC system gets an eco-coating across all variants of the car.
A NEW VARIANT
Hyundai has launched a new top variant SX (O) Executive of creta. Now total variants of Creta available in the market have reached 6 in number. The petrol version of SX (O) costs 13.66 lakhs while diesel versions cost 15.10 lakhs. The engine mechanism is kept the same in this model with 1.4-litre petrol and diesel, as well as 1.6-litre diesel engines.
Creta has proved to be a market maker for Hyundai. This SUV has been a blockbuster for the company. Sitting in a creta will make you feel superior on the road. Average 10000 creates are sold every month which shows its popularity The new exciting features of this car had made it much better.