Maruti Suzuki is providing special offers that can save you up to Rs 52,000 to increase sales during December. In addition to money and company savings, the exchange bonus is another incentive. The following Maruti Suzuki vehicles are eligible for the discount, according to Autocar: Alto K10, Alto 800, Celerio, S Presso, Wagon R, Dzire, and Swift. This time, the company has kept the cost of a variety of CNG cars low. The cost of the new Brezza SUV and the Ertiga MPV is the same as last month.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
discounts of up to Rs 52,000
Discounts of up to Rs 52,000 are available on the manual models of Maruti Suzuki’s recently released Alto K10. The gains for the AMT-equipped models, however, are worth Rs 22,000 more. With a discount of Rs 45,100, even the recently released CNG model is available.
Like most Marutis, the Alto K10 has a nimble engine, and ownership is hassle-free. At high speeds, though, it seems unsteady. Click here to read our review to learn more about the Alto K10.
In December 2022, the Maruti Alto K10 is presently being given with benefits of a Rs 50,000 discount. It contains.
- Cash Discount of Rs. 30,000 (Lxi-MT), Rs. 25,000 (Vxi-MT),
- Rs. 15,000 (Vxi+ MT), or NIL (AMT)
- a corporate value of Rs 5000 on the new K10 and an exchange incentive of Rs 15, 000.
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
discounts of up to 46,000 rupees
For December, Maruti is giving the manual S-Presso variants a total discount of Rs 46,000, while the AMT-equipped variants receive discounts of Rs 20,000. This month, incentives for the S-CNG Presso’s versions are worth Rs 45,100.
The S-65hp, Presso’s 1.0-liter engine is mated to either a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed AMT automated transmission.
In December 2022, Maruti Suzuki will provide S Presso customers advantages of up to Rs. 75,000 in discounts. It entails
- NIL (AMT), Rs. 60,000, or Rs. 45,000 in Cash Discount (MT) (CNG)
- Exchange Bonus: Rs. 15,000
- Corporate Discount: Rs. 5000
Maruti Suzuki Celero
up to Rs. 45,100 discount
Benefits totaling Rs. 45,100 are available with Celerio’s CNG models. Up to Rs 36,000 in discounts are available for petrol-manual versions, while Rs 21,000 in savings are available for AMT-equipped cars.
The 67 horsepower, 1.0-liter petrol engine in the Celerio is said to provide up to 26.68 kpl of fuel efficiency. A 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox can be used with the engine.
In December 2022, Maruti Celerio is offering an Rs. 75,000 discount.
- Cash discounts of Rs. 20,000 (for manual transmission models of the Vxi, Zxi, and Zxi+), Rs. 15,000 (for Lxi), NIL (for AMT), and Rs. 60,000 (CNG)
- Exchange Bonus of Rs. 15,000 (All Variants including Petrol, CNG)
- 4000 Rupees Corporate Discount
Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
discounts of up to Rs. 42,000
On the manual versions of the hatchback, potential Wagon R purchasers can take advantage of a total savings of Rs 42,000. On the other hand, the AMT models are available for a total discount of Rs 20,000. Discounts of up to Rs 22,000 are available to those interested in the CNG version.
Either a 90 horsepower, 1.2-liter engine or a 67 horsepower, 1.0-liter engine power the Wagon R. A 5-speed manual or 5-speed AMT gearbox is mated to each engine.
On the Wagon R, Maruti Suzuki will offer a discount program in December 2022 worth up to Rs 57,000. It entails
- Wagon R 1.0 Petrol MT: 20,000 Cash + 20,000 Exchange Bonus + 7000 Corporate
- Wagon R1.2 Petrol MT – Rs. 30,000 Cash Discount + Rs. 20,000 Exchange Bonus + Rs. Corporate
- Wagon R AMT – 20,000 Rupee Exchange Bonus + 5000 Rupee
- Business Wagon R CNG: Rs. 30,000 Cash Discount + Rs. 20,000 Exchange Bonus
Read More: Best 10 Banks for Lowest Car Loan Rates
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
discounts of up to Rs. 42,000
With discounts up to Rs 42,000 on higher trims and Rs, 17,000 on the base Std trim, Maruti’s most economical model is currently available. Discounts worth Rs 40,100 are available on the Alto’s CNG version. Only a 5-speed manual transmission is available for the 796cc petrol engine that powers the Alto 800.
In December 2022, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is presently being provided with total benefits of Rs 55,000. It contains.
- Rs 10,000 Cash Discount (Alto Std), 30,000 Cash Discount (Other Petrol Models), or 40,000 Cash Discount (CNG)
- Exchange bonus of Rs. 15,000 (on Alto AC Petrol)
- Corporate Discount of Rs. 7000 (on Petrol)
Maruti Suzuki Dzire
discounts of up to Rs 32,000
Discounts of up to Rs 32,000 are available from Maruti Suzuki on the Dzire AMT versions. The Dzire manual receives a total discount of Rs. 17,000 in the meantime. On the compact sedan’s CNG variants, there are no savings, though. The 90hp, 1.2-liter petrol engine in the Dzire competes with vehicles like the Hyundai Aura and Honda Amaze.
In December 2022, Maruti Suzuki will sell the Dzire for up to 25,000 rupees less.
- Cash Discount (AMT) / NIL of Rs. 15,000 (Petrol MT & CNG)
- 10,000 rupees in bonus exchange (Petrol)
- There is no upfront corporate discount.
Maruti Suzuki Swift
Discount of up to Rs. 32,000
The 90-horsepower, 1.2-liter DualJet petrol engine that powers both the Dzire and the Swift is available with both a 5-speed manual and an AMT gearbox. The Swift, a car that competes with the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, features a sporty appearance, good handling, and an economical engine.
It is offered in both manual and AMT versions, with total benefits totaling Rs 32,000. In contrast to the Dzire, Maruti is giving discounts on the hatchback’s CNG versions, totaling Rs 15,100.
- The iconic Maruti Suzuki Swift will be sold in December 2022 with discounts of up to Rs 35,000.
- 10000 or 15000 Rupees with Cash (for MT with CNG and Petrol) (AMT)
- 15000 rupees in bonus exchange (Petrol only)
- Discount of Rs. 5000 for businesses (Petrol) “as read and reported by www.autocarindia.com”.